Advertise here

Tiny MS5837-30BA Pressure Sensor - I²C Arduino Compatible

Tiny MS5837-30BA Pressure Sensor - I²C Arduino Compatible







The MS5837 is a popular pressure sensor, used by hobbyists and in various professional products. It is praised for its exceptional performance:

Range: 30 bar
Resolution: 24-bit
Fast conversion: down to 0.5 ms to very high sampling rate
Low power: 0.6 µA
Temperature compensation
Standard I²C interface
Groove to host a standard o-ring for a very easy mounting
Small footprint




Why this Tiny Board?


I started using the MS5837 to design an underwater device. While its performance was attractive, soldering and mounting it proved to be a challenge. I spent a significant time mastering the know-how on soldering the device (hand soldering is near impossible) and mounting it while ensuring pressure-proofness. These challenges are obstacles to most hobbyist and professionals wishing to use the MS5837 for their project.




The price starting from 50 

Visit the campaign Now on Kickstarter

Support me and Follow me on:

No comments

Powered by Blogger.